วันพุธที่ 23 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2557

เนื้อเพลงใหม่ล่าสุดของ Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care


    เนื้อเพลงใหม่ล่าสุดของ Demi Lovato - Really Don't Care

    www.lingothailand.com





You wanna play, you wanna stay, you wanna have it all
You started messing with my head until I hit a wall
Maybe I shoulda known, maybe I shoulda known
That you would walk, you would walk out the door, hey!

Said we were done, and met someone and rubbed it in my face
Cut to the punch, she broke your heart, and then she ran away
I guess you shoulda known, I guess you shoulda known
That I would talk, I would talk

But even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care
Even if the stars and moon collide, I never want you back into my life
You can take your words and all your lies, oh oh oh I really don't care
Oh oh oh I really don't care



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

หมายเหตุ: มีเพียงสมาชิกของบล็อกนี้เท่านั้นที่สามารถแสดงความคิดเห็น